THE DARK ANGEL
Joined: Feb. 2001
|Posted: Dec. 03 2004,8:24 pm
Well here are some of what I consider to be "simple pleasures:"
1. ¬†roaming the cemetery
2. ¬†reading a dark/gloomy/heavily death-ladened book
3. ¬†communing with Azrael AND His children
4. ¬†listening to gloomy, rich funeral dirges
5. ¬†enjoying mourning poetry
6. ¬†looking @ cemetery angels/monuments in books
7. ¬†lighting black candles, scooping up a skull and doing a spell or ritual of darkness
8. ¬†sitting quietly holding a human bone...contemplating life AND death
9. ¬†wearing all black, closing your eyes and feeling engulfed by Azrael
10. walking through catacombs feeling all the dead entombed
11. ¬†sitting on a fresh grave and connecting with the newly buried/or long since buried
12. ¬†photographing the cemetery during the Fall with all the black, gnarled trees, the leaf strewn grass, the cold, lonely angels, mausoleums that stretch up to the gloomy, cloud-ridden sky........
13. ¬†watching a movie on a quiet evening like The Omen, The Haunting, Rosemary's Baby, Children Shouldn't Play With Dead Things, Nekromantik, House by the Cemetery, 13 Ghosts, The House on Haunted Hill, Puppet Master, Phantasm, Funeral Home, My Boyfriend's Back, Joe Black, Mortuary Academy, KISSED, Psycho, CEMETERY MAN........the list is endless
14. ¬†Writing dark death-related poetry in a cemetery
P.S. You've gotta know by now I live death!
KEEP IT DARK......